Create Magical Mobile Experiences
Offering mobile experiences is more important than ever. Since 2015 mobile web traffic has surpassed desktop and since then mobile device usage has skyrocketed. According to Google (2017):
- People today have 2X more interactions with brands on mobile than anywhere else (like TV, in-store)
- Nearly 1/3 of all mobile searches are related to location
- Nearly 2/3 of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies whose mobile sites or apps customize information to their location
So now is the time to discover Map Your City and add mobile to your marketing strategy.
Design a Beautiful Online Map
Maps are the new search box. Say goodbye to lists on websites. Lists can be helpful sometimes, but certainly not ideal for allowing your visitors to quickly check what’s new and near, or keeping them in the loop.
- Our map builder makes designing your map a breeze
- Add local wonders and local heroes. Map & share your street art hotspots, pop-up experiences and culture hubs
- Link to your business, webshop, art gallery, blogs or ticket vendor. Or link all of them and more
- Work collaboratively
- Make searching your map feel like a party and finding you the easiest thing ever
Add Payment Options, Ticketing and More
91% of smartphone owners purchased or plan to purchase something after seeing an ad they described as relevant (Google 2017).
- Add payment options, ticket sales or booking options directly to your locations, make it easy for your followers
- Send your followers relevant mobile notifications that enable them check out your venues and book in advance
- Create special vouchers and send them to your loyal following on their mobile device
Create Killer Landing pages and Blogposts
The design and content on your website matters to your visitors. They want to be able to find the information they need quickly and easily. Guide your visitors through your story. Give them control over what content they interact with. What better way to engage and lead your visitors on their journey than embedding your map on your landing page and build your story around it.
- Create your custom web map in accordance with your branding guidelines
- Effortlessly integrate your customized web map into – your landing page
- Accelerate your storytelling by embedding your locations into your blogposts and social media
- Create engaging blogposts in a matter of minutes
- Save valuable time on creating your social media posts and stories