Invite Businesses to Join
Co-promoting is a well known marketing practice that combines companies’ sales force in order to promote a product or a place under the same brand name. Discover the next frontier and how Map Your City is making co-promoting easier than ever, forget complicated agreements, time-consuming strategies, high upfront set up costs. Simply invite your stakeholders from your Dashboard and Map Your City does the rest.
- Complete control who you invite
- Grant role based permissions
- Your members are able to customize their venue, event, art and accommodation locations
Turn followers into brand ambassadors
Build an engaged crowd following your brand’s locations on Map Your City. There’s a few ways to do just that, people can find and follow your community super easy. And because Map Your City easily integrates with other social media, and provides you with a unique way to tell your stories – you do not have to be a marketing scientist to keep them engaged. Provide quality service via social media. Entertain, educate, and give value to your audience. Let Map Your City help you build your brand on the audience who cares about you.
- Followers are kept in the loop on new locations, location updates and discussions
- Downloading and registering is free forever for anyone and there is no limit on communities to follow
- No matter what social platform you are on, Map Your City integrates easily
- Discover sending personalized notifications
Create an Open Community
As if simplifying co-promoting by sending a simple invite wasn’t enough, we decided to take it up one notch and added the option to create open communities. With one simple toggle-slide you are able to accept member requests from businesses that would like to join forces and grow your community into a marketing powerhouse.
- Open to join but you remain in control
- Accept or Reject a Request and Map Your City does the rest
- Your members are able to customize their venue, event, art and accommodation locations from the mobile app
Create Foot Traffic
Start creating foot traffic magic, increase visitors to your business locations. Higher foot traffic in an area can lead to higher sales. Street-level retail establishments, naturally care and depend heavily on foot traffic, but what about if your business or experience is on a second or third floor of a building, or not in a bustling area, possibly deliberately remote? Let Map Your City help you be found, help you guide people to your locations with a ready made booking, reservation or a ticket sale.
Sign Up Today & Start connecting.
No credit card required – simply download the app and start for free.